For access to the volume of Catechesis by Fr. Gavin Dunbar, I am his
I am His individual Chapters are available via these links :
- Table of Contents, & Introduction
- Part 1 — A Place To Belong
- Part 2 — A Faith to Believe
- Part 3 — A Law to Live By
- Part 4 — Help for the Asking
- Part 5 — Signs of Grace
FOR NEWS ABOUT THE ANGLICAN COMMUNION WORLDWIDE AND NORTH AMERICA
- The official Anglican News Service
North American Focused
- The Blog site of Canon Kendall Harmon
- The News Section online of The Living Church
- The official news service of the Episcopal Church Headquarters at 815
- The news service provided by David Virtue
SOURCES COVERING THE CHURCH in CHRISTIAN MINORITY COUNTRIES, THE MIDDLE EAST, and on REFUGEES
- Al Monitor for General Middle East News
- Aid to the Church in Need – News pages
- Knights of Columbus pages on Middle East Relief Work
- On Egypt and the Middle East, the ARAB WEST REPORT
- Open Doors, News pages
- Barnabas Fund News pages
ON RELIGION AND PUBLIC POLICY
- Bruce Clark of the Economist has a blog named after Erasmus
- The publications of the Ethics and Public Policy Centre in Washington D.C.
- The Berkeley Center for Religion Peace and World Affairs at Georgetown
Offers a spectrum of books and other resources produced or selected by the Prayer Book Society, USA.
BUT PLEASE NOTE — for technical reasons we are still wrestling with
we no longer have access to update the Marketplace website so not all the items listed are still available and prices may be subject to revision and we further anticipate that at some stage it will go offline entirely (please note also that the 1-800 number listed there no longer applies).
For the time being once that happens we shall only be able to sell
— the large 1928 BCP Altar Book (for use by a celebrant) and
— The Anglican Prayer Book.
The correct number for the Society is 703 349 1346
or you may e-mail Canon Alistair Macdonald-Radcliff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Publishes a hardback copy of the 1928 Book of Common Prayer. An excellent resource for missals, calendars, and other liturgical aids.
A Canadian website for the study of the Prayer Book lectionary.
Seeks to preserve theological works which have gone out of print, and make them available to a wider audience. All of Dr. Peter Toon’s books on Church History, Scripture, and the liturgy of the Book of Common Prayer can be found here.
Order your printed copies of the 2015 Ordo Calendar here.
A private preparatory school in Lake Almanor, California, with a community structured by the daily offices of the 1928 Book of Common Prayer.
A resource for books on Anglican Theology and the Book of Common Prayer based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
A website dedicated to the basics of Anglican theology and liturgy, including an online copy of the Thirty-Nine Articles of Religion.
A website providing the works of the Church Fathers, Medieval Doctors, Reformers, and more.