Roberta Bayer, Associate Professor of Political Philosophy at Patrick Henry College, and Board Member of the Prayer Book Society USA discusses the late Sir Roger Scruton’s book Our Church: A Personal History of the Church of England* One of the most interesting and prolific of conservative intellectuals in the English world wrote works […]
Events & Notices
PBS Annual Conference 2020
It is currently anticipated that this will he held online as a”virtual” conference.
More details coming soon !
Anglican Way - Next edition....
The first edition of the completely
redesigned Anglican Way
is coming out soon !
Choral Evensong audio links
For access please use this link
Please consider a donation towards our work!
The Society has been continuing to expand its work undertaking:
- its first three Conference in some decades on:
- Anglicanism – Catholic and Reformed: Revisiting the Reformation Legacy 1517-2017
- The Prayer Book: Doctrine, Liturgy and Life;
- What is Classical Anglicanism?
- publication of a complete new volume of Catechesis to teach the faith in Parishes entitled I am His which is available at
- a series of colloquia around the country, on such topics as Apologetics Science and Faith, Daily Prayer, proposals for Liturgical Revision and on Marriage;
- support for mission work in Africa leading to a new edition of the classic Kiswhahili Prayer Book;
- Support for a new International version of the 1662 Book of Common Prayer edited by Professor Samuel Bray and Drew Nathanial Keane which is now available for purchase from us here
The 1662 Book of Common Prayer: International Edition Hardcover - March 2, 2021
While, in addition, since the challenge of the Covid Pandemic we
- have offered a growing body of online liturgical resources, reflections and sound files of Choral Evensong and
- look to enlarge further our online work and webcasts and
- will be launching a completely redesigned and expanded Anglican Way print edition.
All this continues to take major investment, so there could be no better time to donate in support of our expanding work!
*All donations are tax deductible!
News and Reflections about the Anglican Communion Worldwide
Theology & Liturgy
Articles on all aspects of our faith and Divine Worship
Science & Faith
Reflections on Reason, Faith and Science
Feasts & Seasons
Exploring the life of the Church throughout the liturgical year.