The latest e-mail update from the Society has just gone out. It highlights the Choral Evensongs and Reflections that we have been making available through the course of the current Pandemic. And we have just passed the milestone of having our 2000th listener ! These webcasts have usually had a particular focus of which the […]
Please consider a donation towards our work!
Since February 2017 the Society has been continuing to expand its work undertaking:
- its first three Conference in some decades on:
- Anglicanism – Catholic and Reformed: Revisiting the Reformation Legacy 1517-2017
- The Prayer Book: Doctrine, Liturgy and Life;
- What is Classical Anglicanism?
- publication of a complete new volume of Catechesis to teach the faith in Parishes entitled I am His which is available at
- a series of colloquia around the country, on such topics as Apologetics Science and Faith, Daily Prayer, proposals for Liturgical Revision and on Marriage;
- Support for a new International version of the 1662 Book of Common Prayer edited by Professor Samuel Bray and Drew Nathanial Keane;
- support for mission work in Africa leading to a new edition of the classic Kiswhahili Prayer Book;
While, in addition, since the challenge of the Covid Pandemic we
- have offered a growing body of online liturgical resources, reflections and sound files of Choral Evensong and
- look to enlarge further our online work and webcasts and
- will be launching a completely redesigned and expanded Anglican Way print edition.
All this continues to take major investment, so there could be no better time to donate in support of our expanding work!
*All donations are tax deductible!
News and Reflections about the Anglican Communion Worldwide
Theology & Liturgy
Articles on all aspects of our faith and Divine Worship
Science & Faith
Reflections on Reason, Faith and Science
Feasts & Seasons
Exploring the life of the Church throughout the liturgical year.