A mild uproar breaks out ! After the posting of Anglican understandings of the Eucharist, a Reflection with choral Music a debate broke out of which the opening posts follow below From Messrs Liam Warner, Drew Keane and Alistair Macdonald-Radcliff (The original webcast that provoked them can still be heard via this link: https://soundcloud.com/user-140188366/corpus-christi-reflection-on-anglican-understandings-of-the-eucharist ) […]
Please consider a donation towards our work!
Since February 2017 the Society has been continuing to expand its work undertaking:
- its first three Conference in some decades on:
- Anglicanism – Catholic and Reformed: Revisiting the Reformation Legacy 1517-2017
- The Prayer Book: Doctrine, Liturgy and Life;
- What is Classical Anglicanism?
- publication of a complete new volume of Catechesis to teach the faith in Parishes entitled I am His which is available at
- a series of colloquia around the country, on such topics as Apologetics Science and Faith, Daily Prayer, proposals for Liturgical Revision and on Marriage;
- Support for a new International version of the 1662 Book of Common Prayer edited by Professor Samuel Bray and Drew Nathanial Keane;
- support for mission work in Africa leading to a new edition of the classic Kiswhahili Prayer Book;
While, in addition, since the challenge of the Covid Pandemic we
- have offered a growing body of online liturgical resources, reflections and sound files of Choral Evensong and
- look to enlarge further our online work and webcasts and
- will be launching a completely redesigned and expanded Anglican Way print edition.
All this continues to take major investment, so there could be no better time to donate in support of our expanding work!
*All donations are tax deductible!
News and Reflections about the Anglican Communion Worldwide
Theology & Liturgy
Articles on all aspects of our faith and Divine Worship
Science & Faith
Reflections on Reason, Faith and Science
Feasts & Seasons
Exploring the life of the Church throughout the liturgical year.